Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the www.italian-motorcycles.com.au web site.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web site are directed solely at consumers who access this web site from Australia. Italian Motorcycles Pty. Ltd. does not represent that any product referred to in the materials on this Web site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of Australia.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Web site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this Web site, and so therefore can not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Italian Motorcycles Pty. Ltd. disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
- Italian Motorcycles Pty. Ltd. shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other Web sites, which are not under the control of Italian Motorcycles Pty. Ltd. When you activate any of these you will leave the www.italian-motorcycles.com.au Web site. Italian Motorcycles Pty. Ltd. has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any Web site which is not under the control of Italian Motorcycles Pty. Ltd..
- We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider.
- Your correspondence or participation in promotions, or business dealings with advertisers found on or through the Web site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this Web site.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Italian Motorcycles Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this Web site.