“Limited Edition” Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
"Limited Edition" Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
Friday 17th September 2010
You may have seen some media coverage over the past 24 hours about a future new Moto Guzzi Model, the V7 Racer which was announced in Italy two days ago. For your information, please see the attached photograph and specifications.
The factory has advised that this new model will be produced in limited numbers and for a limited time. We are expecting first deliveries to arrive to Australia around March/April 2011 and in limited numbers. We do not have final pricing as yet, but will confirm this to you as soon as possible.
"Italian style for collectors in search of vintage appeal."
Some Design Features
• Numbered limited edition plaque
• Frame, swingarm and hubs in red finish.
• Chromed tank.
• Leather fastener strap along centreline of tank.
• Single-seater saddle in suede.
• Singe seat tail fairing with integrated race number panels.
• Instrument cluster with chrome elements and 1970s dial graphics
• Two-valve 744 cc 90° V-twin.
• Weber Marelli electronic fuel injection.
• Single plate clutch.
• Raised silencers
• 5-gear gearbox.
• Euro 3.
• Exhaust system with dual chromed silencer